Gore Tex mechanical properties

Hi,

Have you an idea where I can find mechanical properties of GoreTex ? I'm conceiving a tool for an intracardiac operation and I need flexural and tensile modulus of GoreTex monofilament (used for suture) ? The other name is ePTFE.

Thank you and have a good day !

Bubble

Reply to
Bubble

http://164.109.63.17/library/Documents/AB0101EN2.pdf has some tensile info

Best of Luck - mike

Reply to
Mike Yarwood

Thanks it's not exactly what I need but it's useful too ! Have a good day :-)

Bubble

Reply to
Bubble

Look here

They have some tables of properties that mention medical uses.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Maybe try to contact Gore directly: