High Speed Coupling

Hello world, I am looking for a Bellow-Coupling that has the following data:

MaxTorque 1Nm MaxSpeed 30 000 Rpm Bores 10mm/10mm

Thanx in advance, // Tommy

Reply to
tommy.petersen

The required torque transmission is so low as to make me ask if its a typo? I expect if I could not find a flex coupling to do the job (the speed being the only concern) I could make one out of a piece of currugated hose pipe with clips each end.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

Reply to
Brian Whatcott

Try Servometer at

have a product line of electro-formed nickel bellows, including miniature. They will also make custom designs.

Reply to
John