iphone app for pressure vessel design and specification

I'm considering developing an app for iphones for pressure vessel design and specification and wanted some feedback on what you
enginners would like it to do - specific and general points all valuable - the company i work for Abbott & C has a site www.air-receivers.co.uk which gives the range of vessels we make and the focus the app wants to cope with. Any help much appreciated.... !
Dear Pressure Vessel Manufacturer:
On Monday, April 16, 2012 2:28:33 PM UTC-7, Pressure Vessel Manufacturer wrote:

Stand up in court with me if the vessel fails.
Failing that, produce a hardcopy report of design constraints, results, a description of the methods / assumptions used in the analysis, and factors of safety applied.
David A. Smith

Don't worry (be happy), I'm sure the answers come with a stamp to cover liability.
--
snipped-for-privacy@DELETE-TO-RESPOND-UCSD.EDU