Micro air compressor, 60 psi, as small as possible flow is not that important?

I need a micro air compressor that can generate at least 60 psi. No tank would
be preferred. The flow rate is not that important just that the pressure is
high enough.I have found many small compressors but none with that high
pressure. The weight should be less than 8 oz.
Reply to
80606
Dear 80606:
Might see if you can run 2 or 3 in series.
... Some manufacturers do. I don't see a mass listed.
David A. Smith
Reply to
dlzc