Mixed flow in turbines

Can anybody help me out , that what iz mixed flow in turbines, i have some concept of it, but am not sure about the picture of mixed turbine blade, can you show me ? help !!

Reply to
Faisal Hameed

at bottom of first screen 17" CRT. Set to 1024 x 768

Reply to
Soup

that page opens. well. but the link you specified is not opening here, neither on google's cache of that page. help again :(

Reply to
Faisal Hameed