Need Source for BIG, Cheap Sprockets

I am looking for a source of inexpensive (e.g. not Dodge), large (80 - 100 teeth) sprockets. Someone on this board recommended McMaster-Carr. They would be great except that the largest they have is 60 teeth.

Anyone know of another source?

Reply to
Al Smith

"Al Smith" wrote in news:10cs0ndb29o4rc3 @corp.supernews.com:

Boston Gear

Reply to
Anthony

Seem to be limited to gears and gear belts.

Reply to
Al Smith

Any power transmission distributor can help you. Search the yellow pages under "bearings" or "power transmission". Most are happy to have walk-in cash sales. The prices should be less than McMaster. I'd be surprised if there's much price difference between Dodge, Martin, Browning, or Tsubaki. These are pretty much commodity items.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Martin Sprocket & Gear,

-Mike-

p.s. I'd have checked their website for you, but it requires Flash!. Flash! crashes all my computers. Web designers love Flash!. I don't!

Reply to
Mike Halloran

Try Martin Sprocket.

Don

Reply to
Don A. Gilmore

Don A. Gilmore thought carefully and wrote On 6/14/2004 7:16 PM:

Contact George Jetson at Spacely Sprockets.

(sorry, sorry)

Lance

*****
Reply to