Looking for actuator- cheap

I am trying to find these devices at a low price. It is an actuator with low rpm and high torque.

I can buy them new but they cost C$60, which is a bit dear. Does anyone know of a surplus source with lower prices?

I do not need the exact device. A similar device will do.

Reply to
Ron Ciren

These look nice. Do you know anyplace that has more detail?

What's the conversion factor between N-cm and Oz-in?

Depending on how powerful they are, powerful servos are fairly expensive.

-- D. Jay Newman

Reply to
D. Jay Newman

These seemed rather nice, too, and at C$60, not a bad price, all things considering. Anyway, tThe lazy person's way of converting torque measurements:

Oh, and this one's pretty good to figure out that $60 Canadian is about $47 US:

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Sorry, I do not have control information, and could not find any. I think these gizmos are for use in driving vents in a dashboard ( you know, heat your feet, heat the windshield). They are not for continuous rotation. I did a "servo hack" to get them to spin all the way.

I guess the price is OK, when you put it like that!

Reply to
Ron Ciren