Looking for actuator- cheap

I am trying to find these devices at a low price. It is an actuator with low rpm and high torque.
http://www.ceiltd.com/flatpack.htm
I can buy them new but they cost C$60, which is a bit dear. Does anyone know of a surplus source with lower prices?
I do not need the exact device. A similar device will do.
Ron Ciren wrote:

These look nice. Do you know anyplace that has more detail?
What's the conversion factor between N-cm and Oz-in?

Depending on how powerful they are, powerful servos are fairly expensive. -- D. Jay Newman
D. Jay Newman wrote:

These seemed rather nice, too, and at C$60, not a bad price, all things considering. Anyway, tThe lazy person's way of converting torque measurements:
http://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/torque
Oh, and this one's pretty good to figure out that $60 Canadian is about $47 US:
http://www.xe.com/ucc /
-- Gordon

Sorry, I do not have control information, and could not find any. I think these gizmos are for use in driving vents in a dashboard ( you know, heat your feet, heat the windshield). They are not for continuous rotation. I did a "servo hack" to get them to spin all the way.

I guess the price is OK, when you put it like that!