Occupational Safety & Health Software

Hi,

We have the honor to inform you that we have released a new "Occupational Safety and Health" software suite after more than one year of hard work..

Using Occupational Safety & Health Software (OSHA) you can standardize your risk management methodology across multiple sites and departments, allowing real time visualization of the risk landscape within your business.

Mipsis Occupational Safety & Health Software (OSHA) software is a workplace safety management system covering ;

Employee Register, Examination Records, Prescription and Test Records, Disease and Medication Library, Accident Incident Records, Personal Protective Equipments, Job Descriptions, Job Hazards Analysis, Risk Analysis Worksheets, Material Safety Data Sheets, Corrective and Preventive Actions, Training Event Manager, Machines and Equipment Register, Inspection Checklists and Records, Maintenance Manager, Crisis Scenarios, Agendas and Meeting Records

Mipsis Occupational Health & Safety Software that can reduce costs, boost productivity and help your employees work healthier and safer.

Best Regards, Mipsis Software

mipsis