Health check

Solidworks office pro sp3.1 Amd 6000 4Gb ddr2 Nvidia 3400
Did you know, that you can get a free system health check, when on
subcription? I didn't know until last month.
I had my regional sales guy around on the 8th May and the health check is scheduled for the 16th June.
I hope they find lots of things wrong with my system, because if they don't, then it will prove that Solidworks 2008 really sucks.
It will also prove that Pdmworks 2008, can not work, with Solidworks 2008! If this is the case, can I claim expenses since Pdmworks was installed? How about claiming for expenses, incurred for more than12 months now, whilst still waiting for a known SPR to be fixed?
Who do you sue, Solidworks or your var or is it in the licence, that you accept crappy and buggy software that can't even produce a stable drawing?
Can Solidworks Corp rise to the challenge of giving me a stable program that works? Do they care? I don't make anything complicated, even from a simple extruded square, it is impossible to get a stable drawing, that doesn't need a rebuild, everytime it is opened.
I do hope it is my system, lol
even if it isnt they might be tempted to say that it is ;o)

neil,
I know they will try that, but I have a plan, together with some big guns from ???, (later you find out who), to prove otherwise.
Let the battle commence!
maaawaaahaaaa!
:-)