Health Care

We currently provide our employees with health insurance.. It is now our biggest expense next to payroll. We give it priority over every other expense including my weekly paycheck.
( I am an officer and part owner).
I wonder if - instead of a tax credit for health care - the government would give every family a $10,000 tax rebate check to use for health insurance. How many people out there would actually use the money for the insurance ?
How many people would go out and buy another car, big screen TV, season sports tickets, and at the end of the money start sqeeking again for health insurance again ?
I am tired of both parties ignoring the personal responsibility aspect of all our financial problems. Neither political party wants to give this the attention it deserves.
JMHO

Neither have you.

USPS has been privatized. They are a GSE.
JC

Not even close