oil and gas reserves map of the North sea.

I'm looking for a large map (to wall mount) detailing the oil and gas fields
and relevent infrastrucure. (UK map showing the terminals / interconnector /
fields)
All I've found are ones that cost about £160. I'm not bothered about seeing
all the allocated sectors - just a basic over view map will do.
Does anyone know of a source??
SS
Reply to
SS