question on dilbert cartoon

dear ng, during a course I saw a dilbert cartoon where mom and child go to doctor, child repairing electrogram, and at the end doctor says 'he'll be an engineer' somebody can tell me which dilbert cartoon this is? thanks, Marcel (hope I wasn't misposting!)

Reply to
Marcel Verduyn

Google is your friend. Search on dilbert engineer mpg.

Reply to
me

too funny.. not only is google your friend, but youtube is starting to be that way.

Note it's a clip from the former Dilbert show, not a cartoon strip you can hang on your cube.

Mike H