Internship Opportunity

Where: NAWCAD Patuxent River, MD When: 2008 Summer What: One internship opportunity for a US minority student (MS/PhD) Area: Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering interested in detailed modeling of honeycomb sandwich composites.

Note:

  1. US Citizenship is required by the sponsor. The successful candidate may have to go additional background checks to access work site.
  2. If interested reply ASAP.
  3. This is not a vacancy announcement, however, the succesful intern will work with me. So if I think you will fit the bill:), I will tell you how to formally apply.

Anisur Rahman, Ph.D Airframes Technology Branch NAWCAD - Pax River, MD

Reply to
Anisur Rahman