Internship/Co-Op

Hello
I am a graduate student in Computer Engineering at the University of Wiscsonsin - Madison I have very good hands on experience with LabView v6.1 and 7.
I have very strong digital and analog design skills too. I am highly interested in working on a Co-Op or Internship for Spring 2004. I will be glad to send you my resume and transcripts if you do have any open position. Looking forward to hearing from you Thanking you Kartik snipped-for-privacy@wisc.edu