987 River Drive

A block from my office, I drive by this man's yard. He's obviously a windmill collector. Inside the yard, one can see all kinds of farm stuff. I stopped and talked to him, and he said most of these come from the midwest. Some are rare. Enjoy.

SteveB

Those are nice. A lot of engineering went into those machines!

Mart> A block from my office, I drive by this man's yard. He's obviously a

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

Lewis.

*****
Reply to
limeylew

Where is he located? A retired friend in AZ is rebuilding some windmills, and thought he might stop by sometime.

Reply to
Elliot G