Re: Engineering Freeware for Professional/Business Purposes

You have to pay £300 for the links. Parasites.

Reply to
dakeb

Dear David,

You may find in the Internet hundreds of links for free. The are many "free" engineering software:

- shareware limited by time

- "freeware" like evaluation versions of commercial products

- programs allowing only personal use at home (not business)

You are free for use it.

We don't sell links. We propose one really free software in each category to be used for your professional engineering tasks. All these programs are actually our tools to realize very important industrial projects. We would just compensate our time spent for finding and trying many programs.

We don't sell links We propose the subscription for the information that will be updated every 6 months. You need to pay it only once.

Best wishes, ECC

Reply to
ECC