Re: Maximum Cycling Range for Max Fuel Efficiency & Money Savings

Bret wrote:

> > Spaceman wrote:

WooooHoooo

2 crank(shafts) communicate.

This should be fun.

Hey Spaceman, got to figure why electronic engine management and fuel metering (ECU / EFI) beats carburettors yet ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I have never said they did not do such, What twist are you trying to pull Eeyore? I know why and would not even bother with such talk since it has not even been mentioned.. Oh wait.. I see.. I am silly. You are still just trolling instead of actually wanting to discuss mechanics or physics. Nevermind ..

Reply to
Spaceman

Plonk

Reply to
Bret

Nooo! Don't kick the puppy dog.. dang.. LOL :)

Reply to
Spaceman

You could forage for some black walnuts. They grow wild without added energy inputs and are calorie dense (about 600 kcal for a cup of kernels). That'll put your bike ahead of the game.

Reply to
B Richardson