Re: Worked example using Kane's method to determine equations of motion?

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good reference that walks through an example of deriving the equations of motion of a system (say an
inverted pendulum or a two wheel balancing robot) via Kane's method? On-line is preferred, but a good textbook reference would also be appreciated. Yes I have his textbook - that's why I want a more explicit example of how to determine the generalized forces and velocities.
Thanks Roy