Simplicity quote

I'm trying to track down a quote but my Google skills aren't having much luck. The quote goes something like this:

"A project is complete not when there is no more part that may be added, but when there is no more part that may be removed." Does anyone know who said this? Thanks.

Reply to
neil.fraser
  • snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com | I'm trying to track down a quote but my Google skills aren't having | much luck. The quote goes something like this: | | "A project is complete not when there is no more part that may be | added, but when there is no more part that may be removed." | Does anyone know who said this? Thanks.

"You know you have achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away." --Antoine de Saint Exúpery

Google dixit

Reply to
Eduardo Muñoz