SKF Explorer in Ammonia Screw Compressors

I have bearings set with BRASS Cage provided by Howden Compressors as spare to AMMONIA Screw Compressor but I disagree and consider that the
correct selection should be Polyamide Cage . I would like to have an assistance for this application .
Cross-posting to sci.chem

Looks like a question of whether brass is long term compatible with high pressure ammonia, likely in a freezer unit. Would polyamide be a better choice?
David A. Smith
If the bearing is internal, i.e., exposed to the ammonia, _anything_ would be a better choice than brass, including steel and wood.
-Mike-