Source for Commonly Used Plastic Components

Does anyone know of a company that sells commonly used plastic components and sub-assemblies such as handles, hinges, latches, etc.? I know of many sources for metal components such as this, but plastic counter-parts seem to be much less common. I do know of sources for knobs, standoffs, etc.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Reply to
John Eric Voltin

www.skiffy,com

"John Eric Voltin" wrote

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Error, comma used after skiffy, should be

like a large selection of parts, but apparently no U.S.A distributor.

Reply to
Billy Hiebert

distributor.

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Thanks for the skiffy source. That's a new one for me.

I happen to be in the US, so any other leads would be appreciated.

Reply to
John Eric Voltin