Thermal Desing and Optimization (Bejan, Tsatsaronis and Moran) problems solution

Hi, Where can I find the answers or solutions of the exercise or problems at the and of the chapters in Thermal Desing and Optimization (Bejan, Tsatsaronis and Moran)...Or is there anybody wants to share?

On the other hand, I think at least there must be answers of some questions in the end of the books...

Reply to
enisturgut