thermally conductive adhesive

Dear all, wha´s the adhesive with the highest thermal conductivity ever? Where can I get it? Don´care for any other property ... yet.

So far I found EpoTek 930 with 4 W/Km, the next best thing is EpoTek T7109 with 3 W/Km.

What´s tops?

Reply to
Martin

Epoxy two part loaded with silver powder?

Brian W

Reply to
Brian Whatcott

Dear Martin:

The really conductive ones are also electrically conductive, so don't use them on any microprocessors...

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)