Where can I get infomation about "Toshiba Turbine business"?

I want to get some information about "Toshiba steam turbine business."
as well
their power plant business.
I googled last few days, but I couldn't get any latest news. (after
Toshiba took over
ReGenco). I don't want to get really specific news, I wanna get just
general information
like news article. :)
If you know where I can get information about it, let me know.
I really wanna know.
Reply to
junho.ahn
On 5=BF=F914=C0=CF, =BF=C0=C8=C412=BD=C342=BA=D0, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlz= c\)" wrote:
Thank you.
I'm still finding the news. but...no more news exist
Reply to
junho.ahn

Site Timeline