Where can I get infomation about "Toshiba Turbine business"?

I want to get some information about "Toshiba steam turbine business." as well their power plant business.

I googled last few days, but I couldn't get any latest news. (after Toshiba took over ReGenco). I don't want to get really specific news, I wanna get just general information like news article. :)

If you know where I can get information about it, let me know. I really wanna know.

Reply to
junho.ahn

April 2nd looks like the big day:

... I don't find anything more recent.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Thank you.

I'm still finding the news. but...no more news exist

Reply to
junho.ahn