Where to buy set screws

Hello,

My company manufactures and repairs large industrial centrifuges. We are always looking for unusual sizes and configuration of set screws. For example, where can I buy 7/8" or larger oval point set screws? We use these for jack bolts on some of our components. Most companies stop at 3/4". Today I am looking for 7/8" X 1-3/8" dog point set screws and am getting nowhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Larry Jorgenson Andritz Bird Saskatoon, SK

Reply to
Larry767

Try: Tacoma Screw Products Incorporated Tacoma, WA

800-562-8192

They have a huge inventory and do an awful lot of custom work.

Tom

Reply to
president