Annealing Techniques and use of ultrasound

I would like some information on:
1. Various annealing techniques
2. se of ultrasonics in strain annealing.
Please let me know where I can find information on this. Any books or
materials regarding this will be of great help.
Thanks!!
Reply to
autiger
I would like some information on:
1. Various annealing techniques 2. se of ultrasonics in strain annealing.
Please let me know where I can find information on this. Any books or materials regarding this will be of great help.
Thanks!!
Reply to
autiger

Site Timeline