EN52 tempered and untempered martensite

Can anyone tell me how to differenciate tempered and untempered martensite in EN52 induction hardened and tempered at 350C for 1 hour.
Else how to differeciate between induction hardened and tempered steel of EN52 grade. I couldn't find much difference between two steels by hardness measurement.
Check the microstructure and look for carbide formation or coarsening.