Friction welding of hydraulic cylinders

Can anybody suggest me a book for reference for "friction welding" or parameters to be considered during carrying out friction welding. I am
trying out friction welding of some hydraulic cylinders. If some body can share their experience for doing some experiments on friction welding, i would be greatful.
Regards, Baskar
baskar wrote:

Probably somebody in sci.engr.joining.welding
HTH
Michael Dahms
baskar wrote:

You can find books on "Friction Welding" at Amazon.com, and in some local technical libraries.
Here is a link to "Recommended Practices for Friction Welding" at Amazon.com.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)99485264/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i4_xgl14/002-2858614-0008829?v=glance&s=books&nP7846

Keepsake gift for young girls.