Friction welding of hydraulic cylinders

Can anybody suggest me a book for reference for "friction welding" or parameters to be considered during carrying out friction welding. I am trying out friction welding of some hydraulic cylinders. If some body can share their experience for doing some experiments on friction welding, i would be greatful.

Regards, Baskar

Reply to
baskar

Probably somebody in sci.engr.joining.welding

HTH

Michael Dahms

Reply to
Michael Dahms

You can find books on "Friction Welding" at Amazon.com, and in some local technical libraries.

Here is a link to "Recommended Practices for Friction Welding" at Amazon.com.

jbuch