Friction welding of hydraulic cylinders

Can anybody suggest me a book for reference for "friction welding" or
parameters to be considered during carrying out friction welding. I am
trying out friction welding of some hydraulic cylinders.
If some body can share their experience for doing some experiments on
friction welding, i would be greatful.
Regards,
Baskar
Reply to
baskar
You can find books on "Friction Welding" at Amazon.com, and in some local technical libraries.
Here is a link to "Recommended Practices for Friction Welding" at Amazon.com.
jbuch

Site Timeline