Furnace with observation window

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get a furnace with a transparent observation window. We are conducting experiment to measure the deformation of an adhesive joint during temperature changing. We want to use laser to measure the displacement through the observation window. But I get little information about such a furnace after searching the web.

Thanks a lot!

Best, Liang

Reply to
liang.z.zhou

We make a small one with a sapphire window, what temperature do you want, and in what volume ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

You have to use pure Quartz glass if you want to take some measurments except the observation. 5mm or thicker quartz glass is good for you i thing. regards

Reply to
guvenay