Furnace with observation window

Hi all,
Does anyone know where I can get a furnace with a transparent
observation window. We are conducting experiment to measure the
deformation of an adhesive joint during temperature changing. We want
to use laser to measure the displacement through the observation
window. But I get little information about such a furnace after
searching the web.
Thanks a lot!
Best,
Liang
Reply to
liang.z.zhou
We make a small one with a sapphire window, what temperature do you want, and in what volume ?
Steve
Reply to
Steve
You have to use pure Quartz glass if you want to take some measurments except the observation. 5mm or thicker quartz glass is good for you i thing. regards
Reply to
guvenay

Site Timeline