how to elaborate iron and steel

hi all, excuse me for the question probably stupid or too much ambiguous, but where can i download a guide or e reference doument about steel and
irons elaboration technique?
thanks in advance
unknown wrote:

Do you *know* what a library is?
Michael Dahms
Michael Dahms wrote:

yes, i think i know what a library is.. and self quoting, 'where can i *download*' some updated material about these techs?
I don't think you're going to have any _free_ stuff. It takes a lot of time and money to do the tests. I haven't found any free material. The ASM has online handbooks. I can access it for "free" through my university who has a paid membership to it. Regardless of that, I'm also an ASM member anyway.
On 7/12/05 6:19 AM, in article srPAe.60283$ snipped-for-privacy@news3.tin.it,

Melissa Tan wrote:

Me too. I have access to many different databases through the university... Almost too many :-)
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards Martin Jrgensen
Home of Martin Jrgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk