how to elaborate iron and steel

hi all,
excuse me for the question probably stupid or too much ambiguous,
but where can i download a guide or e reference doument about steel and
irons elaboration technique?
thanks in advance
Reply to
unknown
yes, i think i know what a library is.. and self quoting, 'where can i *download*' some updated material about these techs?
Reply to
unknown
I don't think you're going to have any _free_ stuff. It takes a lot of time and money to do the tests. I haven't found any free material. The ASM has online handbooks. I can access it for "free" through my university who has a paid membership to it. Regardless of that, I'm also an ASM member anyway.
Reply to
Melissa Tan
Me too. I have access to many different databases through the university... Almost too many :-)
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards Martin Jørgensen
Reply to
Martin Jørgensen

Site Timeline