how to elaborate iron and steel

hi all, excuse me for the question probably stupid or too much ambiguous, but where can i download a guide or e reference doument about steel and irons elaboration technique?

thanks in advance

Reply to
unknown

Do you *know* what a library is?

Michael Dahms

Reply to
Michael Dahms

yes, i think i know what a library is.. and self quoting, 'where can i *download*' some updated material about these techs?

Reply to
unknown

I don't think you're going to have any _free_ stuff. It takes a lot of time and money to do the tests. I haven't found any free material. The ASM has online handbooks. I can access it for "free" through my university who has a paid membership to it. Regardless of that, I'm also an ASM member anyway.

Reply to
Melissa Tan

Me too. I have access to many different databases through the university... Almost too many :-)

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards Martin Jørgensen

Reply to
Martin Jørgensen