Invar

hi Could someone tell me where I can get beams of Invar-Metal ? I need that for a measurement instrument. Is there a possibility to buy
near Aachen or in the Internet?
Thank you Johannes
Johannes Lange wrote:

You probably have to machine them yourself from bar stock.
Buying invar can be a complex process if you are after ultra-stable and ultra-low expansion behavior.
www.metalsuppliersonline.com http://www.thomasregional.com /
These are good places to start.
I last bought Invar more than a decade ago, and getting the right stuff was some effort.
Jim

Keepsake gift for young girls.