Invar

hi
Could someone tell me where I can get beams of Invar-Metal ?
I need that for a measurement instrument. Is there a possibility to buy
near Aachen or in the Internet?
Thank you
Johannes
Reply to
Johannes Lange
You probably have to machine them yourself from bar stock.
Buying invar can be a complex process if you are after ultra-stable and ultra-low expansion behavior.
These are good places to start.
I last bought Invar more than a decade ago, and getting the right stuff was some effort.
Jim
Reply to
jbuch

Site Timeline