Need supplier of alloy 4820

We are trying to find a supplier of 4820 bar stock (1 1/2" and 2 3/4") We
were buying it from Castle and they stopped carrying it. We are making
spiral bevel gears.
1) Does anybody know a distributor that stocks it?
2) If we must go to a mill, any ideas on a good choice? What's a good
price and what kind of minimum quantity is reasonable. I've been told about
20,000 pounds. We were paying about $1.80 per pound from Castle.
3) Any ideas on a similar alloy that might be easier to find with the same
properties. We need an alloy with a strong core for a severe application.
Thanks,
Greg
Reply to
Greg Pickren