Nylatron supplier help please

Thanks for reading this and would appreciate any suggestions.

I need some 'lubricant loaded' nylon rod (Nylatron?), with a diameter of

1/2" (or greater) and about 6" in length,.to make a replacement nut for an actuator RS Components might be able to supply (available until stocks are exhausted - find out on Monday) in lots of 3 metres.

If anyone could suggest an alternative, small quantity. supplier I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Reply to
Roger Glover

In message , Roger Glover writes

Don't know about small quantities, but:

Gilbert Curry Industrial Plastics Co. Ltd.

Professional Plastics

AI International

Engineering & Design Plastics Ltd.
As ever, Google is your friend :-)

TTFN

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

All sorts of plastics here.

Alla

-- Allan Waterfal

this thread:

Allan Waterfall

Thanks to all that replied to my request and the kind offers both through this newsgroup and by e-mail.

For info, a 12" length was quickly obtained from J. A. Crew

Regards, Roger. .

Reply to
Roger Glover