Nylatron Washers

Hi,

Can anyone point me at a UK supplier of nylatron washers, size 4mm ID

6mm OD?

Cheers, Paul

Reply to
paulwilliams

HI In my ignorance I am not too sure what nylatron is, is it nylon or a softer material, I am pretty sure I can help if I have more details, also how many do you want. Peter

Reply to
Drawfiler

I had to look it up too. It's a MoS2 loaded nylon for bearing applications.

Similar to some of the Igus 'Iglide' materials and others obviously - 'spect DuPont must do something.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Shute

So no we know what it is, I still need to know how many washers to make. Peter

Reply to
Drawfiler