Nylatron Washers

Hi,
Can anyone point me at a UK supplier of nylatron washers, size 4mm ID
6mm OD?
Cheers,
Paul
Reply to
paulwilliams
HI In my ignorance I am not too sure what nylatron is, is it nylon or a softer material, I am pretty sure I can help if I have more details, also how many do you want. Peter
Reply to
Drawfiler
I had to look it up too. It's a MoS2 loaded nylon for bearing applications.
Similar to some of the Igus 'Iglide' materials and others obviously - 'spect DuPont must do something.
Richard
Reply to
Richard Shute
So no we know what it is, I still need to know how many washers to make. Peter
Reply to
Drawfiler