need supplier for reel to payout electronic component

Can anyone suggest a supplier for a reel to payout electronic components?
I have checked about 10 suppliers I found on THomas Register and
Google but none of them make on in this strange size. Here is are the requirements:
1. 3.00 in. bore to fit a 3.00 od spindle on a web converting machine 2. 18.0 flange od (17 to 24 od would work) 3. 16.0 barrel od (12 to 16 od would work, barrel od is the dia at the at the bottom of the reel, like when the film runs out) 4. 2.50 flange inner width (sometimes called the traverse) 5. materials - prefer some kind of plastic, but alum or stainless steel would work as well
I only need about 20 of these.
I hope I can find these of the shelf, otherwise I'll get my machinist to make them up out of alum or stainless.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Doug Danielson Atlanta
Should be able to get through any of the large electronics distributors (Arrow, Hamilton, Avnet, Wyle, etc.).

I would try GlobalSpec http://www.globalspec.com
One can enter specifications in user friendly search forms to find suppliers