PVD coating theory, technology and applications

Dear all,
I have developed a website to summarise the theory of PVD coatings.
It can be viewed at
http://www.pvd-coatings.co.uk
or
http://uk.geocities.com/pvd_coatings/index.html
I welcome any suggestions you have to improve the content.
Best regards,
Mark