Re: Cu-Zn-Al Ternary Diagram

Dear Tom,
I wanted to mention that I have just published on CRAN, a package for R, for the plotting of ternary diagrams.
It is based off ggplot2, which is highly regarded, and, my website can be viewed at, including many examples, specifically including a case study at the following address:
Hope you find it of value.
Best Regards,
Nicholas Hamilton School of Materials Science and Engineering Univesity of New South Wales Sydney Australia