Re: Cu-Zn-Al Ternary Diagram

Dear Tom,
I wanted to mention that I have just published on CRAN, a package for R, for the plotting of ternary diagrams.
It is based off ggplot2, which is highly regarded, and, my website can be viewed at
including many examples, specifically including a case study at the following address:

Hope you find it of value.
Best Regards,
Nicholas Hamilton
School of Materials Science and Engineering
Univesity of New South Wales
Sydney Australia
Reply to
nicholasehamilton