Resistivity of Cu/Al Alloys

A few years ago, I saw the graph of the resistivity of opper/aluminum alloys, with respect to mole fraction of each species. I remember its
shape distinctly, but now I can't find it anywhere, with Google. :- ( Does anybody know where it might be, on the internet, preferrably in the case of solid solutions? TIA.
Try resistivity of copper-aluminum using the dash is common.
I saw a research paper but no curve - didn't look at pictures - might be there! Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /