Resistivity of Cu/Al Alloys

A few years ago, I saw the graph of the resistivity of opper/aluminum alloys, with respect to mole fraction of each species. I remember its shape distinctly, but now I can't find it anywhere, with Google. :- ( Does anybody know where it might be, on the internet, preferrably in the case of solid solutions? TIA.

Reply to
F/32 Eurydice

Try resistivity of copper-aluminum using the dash is common.

I saw a research paper but no curve - didn't look at pictures - might be there! Mart>

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn