soil resistivity

hi all, please help me to undrestand the equivalent circuit that applied by wenner method to meaure the soil resistivity.

Reply to
mansoor

Too little info

Reply to
Setanta

The Wenner method is shown in

circuit is simple- the current flows between the outer probes and the voltage is independently measured between the inner probes. This gives an "average" resistance V/I which can be related to the resistivity by the equation shown.

Reply to
Don Kelly