Resistivity of Cerium Oxide (CeO, CeO2)

Hi there,

I need to know the order of resistivity of Cerium Oxide thin film? Please send a copy of your response by e-mail to me.

Thanks in advance.........

Ramesh

Reply to
Ramesh

The conditions in which the ceria film is operated greatly effect the total resisitivity. The oxygen partial pressure significantly influences conductivity as does the use of rare earth dopants. Further, ceria can conduct both oxygen ions and electrons, so figuring out the transference number can also be a bit tricky. There is quite a bit of information on cerium oxide in the literature, but most importantly without indicating the conditions of use, your question would be a bit silly to answer.

Reply to
ceraboy