Can this really work?

check this out.

Do any of you guys know if this method of making solar cells actually works? If it does, are there plans anywhere else on the internet that don't require giving a credit card number to a guy that has such far off claims? And while were on the subject of
does anybody know if this would work?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
ngdbud

480 watts from a 24" square battery computes to a solar-electrical conversion efficiency around 130%.

Of course not.

John

Reply to
John Larkin

depends on your definition of "work".

If you mean "act as a vehicle to extract cash from the hopelessly gullible" then yes, it will work well.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

And *screen printed*!? LMAO, thanks for the joke page.

Huh, 5kW inverter, with some 'weird fantastic circuitry'... betcha I could design better, or Ignoramus could build one with spare parts laying around! ...Well hell he has UPS's laying around that already do that LOL :)

Tim

Tim Williams

Didn't think so, but a kid can dream.

Reply to
ngdbud

Where did come up with the 480 watt spec? I read the info on the web site as 12 VDC and 4 amps from the 24 inch "miracle" solar cell. That works out to 48 watts in my book. Not that I believe this silk screened solar can output more than 0.00 watts.

Chuck W.

Reply to
Chuck Wozniak

Oops, sorry, that's more like 13% or so. Still, no homemade solar cell will do that.

Their t-shirt screening system might work.

John

Reply to
John Larkin

Once you learn this simple technique you can be making as many solar cells as you like! and save yourself thousands of dollars! Cover your entire roof!

Just think, Since you can screen print these cells, size is no limit. Think about a 24" homemade cell that could be powerful enough to run a 12 volt dc x 4 amp motor using only one cell! This new way of making solar cells was invented by Japan, The US Patent claims that they can be just as powerful as our American made silicon solar cells! These cells can be made fast and easy by screen printing them onto glass, plastic or metals. Screen printing is very simple to do and can be done in your at your own home, many of you out there may have already taken screen printing in your art class at High School. Screen printing is fun and easy! you do not need expensive equipment to screen print

amazing: this says the the whole country of Japan invented it.

also from the same folks:

and this one is really hillarious

OMG look at this one

im dying here. i get 20 jokes a day in e-mail and this it the funniest stuff i have seen in months.

Reply to
TimPerry

To quote myself earlier, far off claims.

Reply to
ngdbud

Maybe if one prints the solar cells on their T-shirt, the power could be used to run a motor-dirven propeller on the beanie cap and used for transportation?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Naw, for transportation you need something more reliable, like zero-point energy.

Reply to
Walter Harley

As I often find myself saying.....

" Only in America "

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Hey, if it's on a professional looking website, it has to be true !

Reply to
hob

i donno Graham, scammers seem to come from everywhere. (search for "free power from the ionosphere")

:) Tim

Reply to
TimPerry

? "ngdbud" ?????? ??? ?????? news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Of course-like any perpetuum mobile it can work for the interest of the inventor.

Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios