Acoms Techniplus

Guys,

Have just bought an Acoms Techniplus radio unit for my first car.

I see the unit has a 12v DC socket on the bottom, the literature indicates that this can be used to recharge Ni-Cd's installed in the unit.

If this is the case does anybody know what kind of power adapter I need to plug into the unit to achieve this ?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Reply to
Jefferson Humber

the unit has a 12v DC socket on the bottom, the literature indicates that this can be used to recharge Ni-Cd's installed in the unit. If this is the case does anybody know what kind of power adapter I need to plug into the unit to achieve this? Thanks in advance, Jeff>

I think you're on the wrong message board, unless there are RC guys here too. Although it's not an "engraved in granite" rule, this board is for static scale models (boring, I know), not RC. The RC groups are rec.models.rc.* Replace the * with land, air, water, soaring or helicopters to suit your preference.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658