I found my compound yellow.

In the name of Allah. Dear sirs/Madam. I attempted to make a PVC compound.My fibnal product has tend to yellow colour.I used azodicarbonamide as my blowing agent. Other materials were completely white. Do you have any offer to me contributing to the white final matter? Do you know any material have great clean white color in PVC compounds? Do you know any substitute of blowing agent with similar foaming power but whit color ? Let me explain by another way. I need final clean white product.What matters are effective in PVC compound to final color and how can I find better replacements? Best Wishes.

Reply to
Mohammad14

Rolf Wissmann

this discoloration. I suggest you ask your blowing agent manufacturer for a suitable additive (activator, kicker, stabilizer, etc.) to lower activation temperature or for a suitable endothermic blowing agent for your purpose ...

Most followers of Allah use C4 as their blowing agent ;)

Reply to
Frank

ing this discoloration. I suggest you ask your blowing agent manufacturer f= or a suitable additive (activator, kicker, stabilizer, etc.) to lower activ= ation temperature or for a suitable endothermic blowing agent for your purp= ose ...

In the name of Allah. Thank you for your reply dear frank.Thank you dear Wissmann for your useful answer. I found azodicarbonamide (C2H4O2N4) a good blowing agent :) . If you need primary information about this blowing agent you may find

useful. I hope good suggestions from you,however any reply is welcome here.For further researchers I would like to explain. If the color of their products tends to yellow they would find optical brighteners useful in their products...I have not enough information. I would like to invite anyone who has useful information about this material.I will open a discuss and talk about this materials Best Wishes..

Reply to
Mohammad14