Scientific American Titanium Article

Has anyone else been following the FFC Cambridge process? I have seen a number of articles like this months Scientific American Article but I haven' t seen any new peer reviewed articles. I just had a computer literature search done and it turned up nothing. Am I looking in the wrong place or has very little other than the original September 21, 2000 Nature article been published?

Thanks Steve Gerdemann

Reply to
Steve Gerdemann

Try this

METALL MATER TRANS B 32 (6): 1041-1052 DEC 2001

Brendan Hall

Reply to
Brendan Hall

The company that is perfecting it is UK based:

Neil