Scientific American Titanium Article

Has anyone else been following the FFC Cambridge process? I have seen a
number of articles like this months Scientific American Article but I haven'
t seen any new peer reviewed articles. I just had a computer literature
search done and it turned up nothing. Am I looking in the wrong place or has
very little other than the original September 21, 2000 Nature article been
published?
Thanks
Steve Gerdemann
Reply to