Scientific American Titanium Article

Has anyone else been following the FFC Cambridge process? I have seen a number of articles like this months Scientific American Article but I haven'
t seen any new peer reviewed articles. I just had a computer literature search done and it turned up nothing. Am I looking in the wrong place or has very little other than the original September 21, 2000 Nature article been published?
Thanks Steve Gerdemann
Try this
METALL MATER TRANS B 32 (6): 1041-1052 DEC 2001
Brendan Hall

haven'
has
The company that is perfecting it is UK based: http://www.metalysis.com