Slide rule for converting hardness values

I have a slide rule-type thing for converting hardness values
(Rockwell, Vickers, Brinell, etc.) which I got as a giveaway at a trade
show a few years ago. It's one of my prized posessions, but, since I
use it a lot, it's starting to fall apart.
I'd like to get a new one (and possibly some extras for my friends). I
contacted the company I got it from at the trade show, and they said
they'd send me a new one, but they sent me a tolerance slide instead.
The customer service person didn't seem to know the difference.
Does anybody know where I can get one (or more) of these?
Dave Palmer
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
If you can take it apart - 'xerox' all scales - just in case you have to make a new one. The copies can be laminated in plastic.....
Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member wrote:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.