Good web sites for armor modeling?

When I got my new computer I evidently failed to trasnfer my favorite modeling web sites over and now I don't remember what they were. I do strictly armor and figures, almost entirely 1/35 scale, with some occasional 1/16 thrown in for fun. I'd appreciate it if you could give me some good web sites for that kind of thing. I know I had some with good forums and that one in particular had a good sell/buy/trade forum. Anything is appreciated though. Thanks.

Reply to
AcornMan

A good place to start would be

pipesmoker