Any good DCC web sites around?

Unfortunately, DCC stands for many things so Mr Google is not very helpful.

One with lists of manufacturers, tutorials etc. would be nice.

TIA

Luke

Reply to
Luke Briner

Try entering- rail dcc -into google, and take your pick

Reply to
turbo

"Luke Briner" wrote

are the Lenz importers and there's some really useful stuff on their website.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Sites I thought were 'interesting' or useful are listed on the links page at the MERG website Should be enough to keep you busy for several evenings.

Keith

Reply to
Keith

I have just ventured into the wonderful world of DCC, to the extent that I have bought a Lenz compact this week and will be upgading it for a Lenz Set

100 next week.

But in reply to your original query, here is a few sites I have found over the last couple of weeks.

I suspect you will already be aware of these, but, if so they may be useful to the next DCC convert.

Eddie.

Reply to
Edward Bray

Good selection of useful sites here Eddie, many thanks.

Also-

Thanks to John Turner et, al.

Eric Williams (DCC Newbie - with burnt and superglued fingers)

Reply to
Eric Williams

Try clicking on "Advanced Search" or go to

It's much easier to enter different criteria - no need for boolean.

Reply to
MartinS