stress distribution in two concentric glass cylinder (optical fiber)

Hi all, I'm beginner in Ansys,and have a problem. I want to simulation Thermal stress distribution in optical fiber. Optical fiber consists two concentric glass cylinder, core and
cladding. This two regions have same Yang modulus and poisson's ratio, but different thermal expantion coefficients. I don't know,what element must I use for this problem? and how can I introduce surface between core and cladding of fiber?
Regards, Seifollah Toroghi, Sh.Beheshty University of Iran
Seifollah Toroghi wrote:

sci.engr.metallurgy is the name of this group.
To some, all solids are about the same, so metallurgy is a good place for glass and anything else.
There are groups that deal with analysis.
For an analysis question, an analysis group is probably a pretty good place.
Jim

Keepsake gift for young girls.