Superalloys

I am looking for any technicial information regarding current superalloys and advanced composites and ceramics. Please, only serious and qualified persons reply. Any information would be appreciated, a list of superalloys u are familiar with, a helpful list of websites, anything.

Reply to
Anderson Enterprises

why did you just mimic my question

Reply to
Anderson Enterprises

It was worth a good illustration from a slightly different point of view.

When only slighly changed, it sounds pretty outlandish or comic -- as outlandish as the original sounded to me.

It is INSULTING to require that ONLY QUALIFIED people respond. Meaning that you could think that a lot of people here aren't qualified. And, that would be insulting to people you have never met or even heard.

Please tell us all about Anderson Enterprises -- the technical projects, the staff, and things like that.

Jim

Reply to
jbuch