Looking for Lionel boxcar information

I have finally located my 1950 Lionel train set and the broken boxcar. I bought a used replacement for the broken one, but it is very rough, so I am going to use the best of both to re-build the unit.

The Box car is the Lionel N.Y.C. Box car part 3464 with an animated door opening and a man comes to the open door.

I would like to get an exploded drawing of the car, to make sure I don't do anything stupid when dismantling it. I have looked at

but all I get with any search is just images of the parts. I can't seem to find the right search term to get the whole car.

Can someone either direct me to a site with the requested drawing, or assist me in finding a search term on the Olsen site that will get me what I need ?

Thanks John Carter

Reply to
John Carter

In message , John Carter writes

John, I think this is the page you need. Click each image for a larger pdf file.

Graeme

Graeme wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.demon.co.uk:

And right you are, Graeme - that's exactly what the doctor ordered.

Many thanks for a quick reply.

John Carter

Reply to
John Carter